Monday, February 4, 2008

So it's been a year since the last post...

I know and I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog, well at all for the last 8 months. But 2008 is going to see me writing more about what's going on in my life as I try to be transparent for the purpose of keeping everyone updated about my last months here in Florence, and how it is going to be transitioning into Full-time ministry with LeaderTreks at the end of August this year. If you didn't know, I am moving to Illinois to join the team at LeaderTreks. I am very excited, and am looking forward to keeping you posted about what is going on. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

In the seventh heaven Fresh Year[url=http://juvebalo.tripod.com/map.html] one! :)