Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Job Searching...

... is not fun. This experience is one that many people have had many times in life, however, I have avoided having interviews and all the jobs I have had I didn't have to interview for. Simple conversations. No getting dressed up and then drilled with a bunch of questions. I have simply been referred by someone and then hired...

What is this teaching me?

Well... I am having to do this thing called trusting in the Lord. I would have said in the past that there was situations that I have had to trust him, but in reality nothing like this before... not only am I looking for a job, I am looking for a job in a place where I have never been before. 

Anyways, just wanted to drop a note and ask for prayer. I pray that I love the situation that I am in , and learn, really learn, that having to trust the Lord with the next step is the best place to be. 

No comments: